Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marco

Planetside 2

6 posts in this topic

Looking for a game that mashes elements from tons of decent FPS shooters? Then look into Planetside 2, it combines the good from battlefield, Halo and even TitanFall onto one huge map with a possible 2000 players at a time, of course you'll fight over 100 at a time because the maps are literally entire continents, with three factions, the Terran Republic, The New Conglomerate, and The Vanu Sovereignty all completely different with quirks and factors influencing gameplay for all factions, there are large scale armoured battles in between fast pace adrenaline pumping infantry engagements whilst the air battle rages overhead, choose your battleground at a whim. I have chosen The Terran Republic and I highly recommend this game to people who are looking for an awsome FREE FPS shooter, the only downside is that your PC Build must be powerful. 

Sellout

I Play it on a Macbook,YOu do not need a great Computer to play it

3 hours ago, Wiskey said:

Sellout

I Play it on a Macbook,YOu do not need a great Computer to play it

Sell out? The game is free and I'm not being sponsored, you just confuse me.

Yea I know,You just sound like a Person who is advertising it

Me sky and Hawken are squading up in it right now 

Looking for a SWRP community, try The Gaming Council!

29 minutes ago, Wiskey said:

Yea I know,You just sound like a Person who is advertising it

Me sky and Hawken are squading up in it right now 

Your an NC scrub lol

About us

TGC(The Gaming Council) is an ever expanding gaming community. Our servers are created, customized and optimized to give every player the gaming experience they deserve. In addition to this, we hand pick all of our admins, and take pride in having the best team to keep your servers clean. We are always recruiting, and welcome new members daily.

Social Network

Add us on social networks