Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stryker

All things must come to an end.

10 posts in this topic

So after lots of thought i have finally decided that its come time to resign from my position as staff and quit Gmod.

After 11 months in this community I learnt a lot and made lots of friends in this magnificent community, However Gmod has become ever so boring and lacking in excitement and i just can't pull myself to handle the game any longer, And i highly doubt i will ever launch the game again.

I wish the community the best of luck for the future and I hope i can check in on teamspeak or the forums every now and then but for now it is a goodbye, and especially to all the great people i met along the way.

For those who have me on steam, always feel free to shoot a message my way and have a chat.
For those who don't have me on steam you can add me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stryker__  but i may not add you if i don't know you as i do like to keep my friends list kinda short 

Here's a little background of my experience of how i started in The gaming council.

I started playing on TGC at about 187 ingame hours on garrysmod and my journey ends with 1892.
My first ever regiment was 501st and back then it was like a 2nd family to most of us and @Drigger was our Rex and we respected him, @Plagueis formerly known as Jeives and now Sniffs was my first mate other then drigger and we were great friends and we were also quite mingey but it was all fun and games :) and this is how I got introduced to this community.

Shout out to all the guys i met along the 11 month journey.

@Naryas My un-official brother
@Jonno One of my best mates
@Enviousity I can't thank you enough for the opurtunity you gave me as a member of staff.
@Malos because he would scream at people for me xD
@MR-Whiskers One of my best mates
@Plagueis It may not seem like it but this guy is one of my best mates
@Drigger I will never forget you Commander!
@Haven Kys, Narh seriously GL man
@Mack_the_2nd We became good mates in the end
@[TGC] ★ RsBlade1228 ★ You helped me out when I needed it and you're an all round great guy
@Aindor That shadow in the distance with strange intentions
And everyone else that i didn't mention its been a pleasure meeting you all.

2 minutes ago, Naryas said:

you leaving to go pro in battlegrounds???

The game has no doubt had alot of impact on my leaving, As I feel enjoyment when playing it compared to garrysmod.

well you still gonna be in TS? because i am getting it later today, i would be down to play.

1 minute ago, Naryas said:

well you still gonna be in TS? because i am getting it later today, i would be down to play.

Yea i'll be around and if not just steam message me and i'll join

One of the few farewells that will leave an impact on TGC.

You were once a very passionate and dedicated member of our community that spent countless hours trying to better our servers. It's unfortunate that's come to an end.

Good luck on your future endeavours and thank you for your service to our community.

42 minutes ago, Stryker said:

@Aindor That shadow in the distance with strange intentions

I'll have you know that my intentions were flawlessly motivated. Also, racial discrimination is something that is frowned upon here.

Good luck in whatever you do, lad.

I'll always miss you Stryker, I'll never stop being a faggot for you

I'll honestly miss you man, enjoy your future playing PUBG and other games ;) hoping to see you on the teamspeak every once in a while though

later bitch :x

About us

TGC(The Gaming Council) is an ever expanding gaming community. Our servers are created, customized and optimized to give every player the gaming experience they deserve. In addition to this, we hand pick all of our admins, and take pride in having the best team to keep your servers clean. We are always recruiting, and welcome new members daily.

Social Network

Add us on social networks